- Develop applications and provide ongoing support and maintenance.
- Optimize applications for performance and scalability.
- Under limited guidance adhere to high quality standards in software development.
- Handle and resolve tickets and support requests.
- Work closely and maintain strong relationships with the team to deliver exceptional services across the business.
- Demonstrate teamwork and foster good communication with departmental/ functional colleagues as well as other staff and management.
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the team in the performance of their roles and responsibilities.
- Act in accordance with all policies, procedures practices and guidelines in the performance of accountabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other similar field
- Experience with any of the following: Ruby/Ruby on Rails, PHP/Laravel, C#/.Net
- Experience developing APIs for business applications and products.
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies (SharePoint, Power Automate and PowerApps) will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Experience in Level 1/2 IT Helpdesk Support will be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, programming languages, and frameworks as needed.
- Skilled in prioritizing tasks and managing own time effectively.
- Works with minimal supervision
- Permanent Work-from-Home (Mon-Fri; 8:00AM to 5:00 PM PHT)
- Benefits Package from Day One including HMO coverage.
- Paid Time Off and Quarterly Sick-Leave Conversion.
- Paid Government Mandated Benefits (SSS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)
Why Join Us?
ConnectOS is certified as a Great Place to Work and is a top-rated Philippines employer of choice.