If you are a Backend Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are located in the Schaumburg, IL area and we are a cutting edge software company in the identity and compliance space. We have over 500 employees nationwide and have become one of the most trusted and reputable companies in our space. We have been in business for over 20 years and are continuing to expand significantly!
We are looking for a skilled full-stack developer who ideally has excellent experience with C# and the .Net stack. This person will work on client-facing applications and also serve as a team lead to mentor other developers. We currently work with .NET core are are looking for some with good middle tier API development experience. If you are interested in building out cutting edge applications being used nationally, then look no farther!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Excellent work environment
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Stable, growing company (20+ years)
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing clean and scalabale code in C# and .Net Core
- Building out client-facing applications
- Working a multiple API integrations with our customers platforms
- Mentoring other team members and providing guidance
What You Need for this Position
At least 3-4 years of experience with
Nice To Haves
- .NET (Ideally .Net Core)
- SQL (or MySQL)
- RESTful APIs
- API Integration
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if you are a Backend Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
Email Your Resume In Word To
- E-mail directly for more information to
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TR1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Trent Roberts - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.