Job Description BAAN Business Analyst - Remote / Work From HomeJob Description Job Summary & Essential Functions:
The BAAN Business Analyst will have excellent Baan V, ERP LN Logistics Support, Implementation & strong techno-functional skills and ability to understand the business processes and map them to Baan ERP. Acts as a liaison with cross-functional business teams oriented towards Logistics and work with all levels of management to implement Multisite, Sales, Purchase, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Projects & Quality packages of Baan ERP. Map requirements, design, Improve, develop, train and deploy common Business Process solutions within Project Scope, Support tickets and timelines.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify gaps/improvements between existing Business Processes in all areas of Multi site, Sales, Purchase, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Projects & Quality packages, and map them in Baan ERP
- Demo Custom/Standard functionality to Process owners for acceptance & deployment, for improving efficiencies
- Design / Develop / Help in mapping and creating above Functional specification documents, process improvements methods
- Ensure system quality and continuity through problem identification, reporting, tracking, analysis and resolution; research, analyze, and recommend patches, tools, and upgrades to resolve issues and add features/functionality
- Support existing Baan V deployments and help prepare readiness to migrate into Baan LN Cloud.
- Work closely with the Finance team to understand/explain ramifications of decisions made in logistics and/or finance.
- Conducting Baan Logistics trainings & Costing knowledge transfer sessions.
- Analyze, Prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve 'day-to-day' Baan Logistics issues during implementation. Provide hands on user training as needed.
- Conducting Baan ERP Logistics trainings & Costing knowledge transfer sessions
- Create detailed user documentation and training manuals
- Involved in integrations & mapping with PLM, CRM, MES, Data warehouses and Time and Attendance.
- Evaluate and setup Multisite Structures and related table sharing as needed.
- Testing of customizations and corrections. Provide feedback to the technical team based on input received from testing & Demo.
- Explaining MRP/Logistics/Warehousing/Quality and overall ERP functionality, to the user base. Monitor Batch Job errors as and when required
- Support Internal Customer requests & Issue resolutions by Monitoring Baan data
- Fully involved in the Go-live Process and Provide onsite Post Go-Live Support
- Extracting data for one-time application from adhoc requests to support Audits & data process validations/verifications, if needed.
- Responding to Helpdesk requests on a timely manner
Skills & Qualifications Required Experience/Education/Training/Certifications:
- Excellent understanding of all processes that relate to an A&D environment including, but not limited to, functional packages of Enterprise Planning, Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Projects, Quality, Multisite.
- Expert knowledge in Baan V and Infor ERP LN 10.2 or higher, of above listed packages & costing functionality. Ability to program is an asset.
- Experience of integrations with PLM, CRM, MES, Data warehouses and Time & Attendance is highly desired.
- Implementing concepts of Business Intelligence & KPI reporting, is an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to clearly communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Understanding the PMO methodology an asset. Good at workload prioritization. Develop and manage processes that are effective and efficient
- Knowledge of ITIL foundation key concepts, elements and terminology, an asset
- Knowledge and working experience of SOX internal controls is considered a plus
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word) and other software tools experience
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness and desire to go the extra mile to accomplish targeted goals.
- Tutoring & training skills.
- Travel up to 50% when required.
- APICS Certification and related advanced education qualifications desirable.
- Experience in the design, implementation and support of Infor ERP solution is required
- Experience with Baan ERP Systems is a must (core software functionality such as Sales, Purchase, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Projects & Quality). Extensive knowledge of two or more functional areas is a must
- Minimum 8+ years' experience in the Implementations, Integrations, Business analysis & User Support
- Participated in at least 3 full scale Baan implementations, with Multi Sites.
- US Person Required. ITAR / EAR facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Anywhere USA / Remote Work Allowed