100% Remote Position
Targeted Compensation: $125,000 - $150,000 base + 10% bonus.
Salary commensurate with skill set and experience
This individual will join a team which is leading a business-critical initiative to transform, rationalize, and migrate critical business applications to the cloud. The team will lead the effort for this leading organization's cloud strategy roadmap, and this role is responsible for coordinating with internal business and IT stakeholders to contribute to the creation of designs in adherence with the organization's strategy.Core Job Responsibilities:
- Design and develop Azure cloud application solutions to meet business requirements. Manage full software development life cycle including understanding business requirements, performing solution design, coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Support solution architects in problem analysis.
- Advise teams on appropriate Azure services selection.
- Develop Azure cloud applications based on business requirements provided.
- Effectively communicate with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management
- Other duties as assigned
- C#, .Net, .Net Core
- Strong hands on experience in Azure cloud application design and development
- Experience with SQL Server and building complex Programming using TSQL
- Expert level experience in building cloud applications using Microsoft Azure Services (App Service, Service Fabric, API Management, Azure Functions and Blob Storage)
- Experience in building microservices using Service Fabric Web API, authentication and authorization.
- Experience in building scalable single page applications deployed in azure end to end using Angular 9 or above.
- Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications in Azure
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and Azure B2C
- Good understanding of Cloud migration using CICD Azure pipelines
- Good understanding of DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, and Library Management tools like Artifactory or NuGet
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large Azure cloud development projects
- Strong interpersonal skills for building cross functional relationships, excellent organizational skills and a proven track record of successful project management and the ability to drive a project from concept through implementation is needed
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detail oriented
POSITION REQUIRES A PRE-EMPLOYMENT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK & DRUG SCREEN Benefits:
A comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a health savings and flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, an employee assistance program, 401k match plan and generous paid time off plans
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US. We are also unable to do C2C.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. - provided by Dice