Requisition Number: 78606 Job Description
- Cloud Data ArchitectBuilding with Futuristic Technology is fun!
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
Our engineers are working on projects that range from building systems that use drones, IoT Edge, and AI for real-time aerial inspections, to projects that monitor lice infestations in salmon populations to keep food supplies safe. Think about all the cool stuff you read about that others are doing and I'll bet you that we have a team that is working on it right now; augmented reality with MSFT Hololens, conversation agents (chatbots) with AI and cognitive learning, real time IoT, the list goes on. We are looking to hire a qualified Microsoft Cloud Data Architect.
Data and Big Data is a pretty hot topic right now, and our clients are investing heavily to ensure they are best placed in the market to offer exceptional value through creative, deployable Data solutions.
- Experience with Databricks, Data Lakes and ETL technologies
- Experience specializing in architecting the entire analytics technology stack.
- Spark / Databricks
- Data Lake
- Data Warehouse
- Semantic Models
- ETL techniques
- Visualization (Power BI, Tableau)
- Good knowledge of Azure PaaS and IaaS
- Good experience with merging traditional data warehouse modeling with newer cloud data technologies
- General knowledge of data science techniques
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud - Azure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to use non-functional language when engaging with clients.
The team is made of proven Engineers/Architects who have demonstrated their understanding of software development and crafted their skill set in advanced analytics technologies. Joining them would offer the opportunity to work on major, high impact projects, solving organizations problems with the best tech in the industry.
The team is curious and encouraging, ensuring you continue developing your skills, helping others achieve their goals, and working consistently to support their customers. Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The position (or opportunity) described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, read below link:
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Los Angeles, CA; US - Tempe, AZ ||