Azure Cloud Architect Remote/South East Package to £110k including base to c£90,000, 25% bonus (paid monthly) and car allowanceBonus paid monthly and currently running at 100%Purpose of Position:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the customer facing EMEA Professional Services team of a Global Cloud managed service provider that has a proven track record of successful solution and consultancy delivery to a blend of household name Blue Chip and Enterprise level clients.
The Azure Cloud Architect is accountable for providing high-quality consultancy, design and implementation services for customers within the EMEA region and specializes in Cloud/Virtualization platforms using Microsoft Azure, AWS, VMware, AWS, Microsoft Windows, and/or Red Hat Linux systems and related infrastructure technologies.
This specific role will act as the Azure SME, leading client End to end customer engagements and working closely alongside Microsoft.
Responsibilities include presales advice and consulting, technical assessments, complex architecture design, implementation supervision, migrations and/or transition planning, maintenance, project planning, standards validation and development, technical documentation, training, troubleshooting and problem resolution. Experience required:
- Have undertaken a customer facing role involved in multiple cloud projects.
- Have a wide range of design consultancy and implementation experience based on Cloud and Virtualization technologies and models such as IaaS, PaaS, Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, related company product offerings and infrastructure technologies for customers
- Have delivered solution architecture from greenfield environments, complex enterprise hybrid-cloud infrastructures to cloud migrations.
- Good experience of Pre-Sales activities such as delivering various POCs and writing RFI/RFP all related to Microsoft Azure technologies
- Microsoft Azure Solution design, planning and implementation
- Detailed Azure platform design for a on-premises workload migration to Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure automation and orchestration
- Any experience of DevOps models and associated technologies such as Jenkins, Github, Infrastructure as Code, Ansible, Chef, SaltStack Python and Docker will be well received.
- Any Microsoft Cloud certifications will be very well received.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be the a lead Cloud TDA for Azure Public cloud working closely alonside a wider technology practice and closely alongside the Microsoft partner business team.Azure Cloud ArchitectRemote/South EastPackage to £110k including base to c£90,000, 25% bonus (paid monthly) and car allowanceBonus paid monthly and currently running at 100%