Role: Cloud Architect
Duration: 3 - 6 months contract
- Create Sprint Plans and manage the team to achieve it
- Azure ARM and PowerShell , Terraform and Ansible
- Plan Sprint formats in scheduling the migration and collaborate with larger teams.
- Lead Technical discussion with customers on best fit solution based on all aspects of the risks involved.
- Implement scalable, high performance Cloud solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies.
- Performs engineering design evaluations for new environment builds Architect, implement and improve possible automations for cloud environments
- DR implementation using ASR
- Accountable for the technical aspects of solution delivery and implementation through to successful live operations.
- Ensures the realization of the solution architecture, making sure it is operable &cost-effective.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, operation improvement and debug cloud environments Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools.
Krish Sr. Technical Recruiter CiberLynx, Inc. (O):
Email: Apply Here
- provided by Dice