AWS DataOps Consultant - AWS Consulting partner - Remote Position - $160,000k
Our customer, an AWS Consulting firm, is actively looking for challenge-seeking AWS DataOps Consultants to be a part of a migration project using AWS technologies and multiple languages. This position would work well for consultants specialising in AWS Big Data Analytics and Big Data Backgrounds. You will be responsible for:
- Providing Architecture Guidance, Technical SME and Thought Leadership throughout projects
- Develop the data lake architecture.
- Add production capabilities related to operational readiness, observability, monitoring, resilience and performance.
- Automate the build and deployment of the data lake and integration tools using Terraform.
- Influence application teams to implement best practices.
The ideal candidate for this position has strong AWS cloud development experience with cloud migration and the following:
- Work with AWS Services: Glue, Redshift, EMR, Lambda
- Any work with IaC: Terraform or CloudFormation Preferred
- Programming: Python preferred
- Nice to have: Lake Formation experience, Machine learning experience, NLP
- Able to work 100% remote
- Must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident
- Competitive Salaries
- Healthcare, medical, dental, life insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ioanna Dragoslis at or call . Interview slots are filling quickly!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.