Position: AWS Architect
Location: Hartford, CT or REMOTE
One of our client has an immediate need for an AWS Architect for Enterprise Monitoring. In this role, you will serve as an AWS Architect with knowledge and expertise on Redshift and Kinesis.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Architecting high level cloud Security for Hybrid solutions in an Enterprise monitoring environment.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 10+ years' hands-on support of business-critical IT infrastructure that includes design/implementation. At least five of those years should be in cloud technologies.
• At least 2 years of experience dealing with enterprise cloud technology transformation strategies and processes.
• At least 2 - 3 years' experience in architecting Hybrid cloud solutions which involve On-premise and multi clouds such as AWS.
• Experience in architecting high level cloud security for Hybrid cloud solutions
• Baseline Security/Compliance understanding relative to Cloud technology.
• Ideal candidate will have experience working as a technical leader that has personally brought cloud transformation to an organization.
• Proven ability to explain transformational concepts to decision makers and influence their technology strategy.
• Fluency with cloud-native application architectures (PaaS, Saas, Public & Private Cloud, microservices, containerization, serverless computing, API design patterns).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Desired qualifications • 3 years' experience in implementing IaaS multi region and multi zone solutions utilizing various network solutions such as AWS Route53, Direct Connect, MPLS etc.
• Professional level AWS technical certifications
• Experience with RedHat OpenShift
• Experience with AWS Kinesis
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Thanks and you have a great day,
Provish Consulting, Inc.
7301 Carmel Executive Park Drive
Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28226
- provided by Dice