Overview This position requires Avaya experience. Required to be onsite at least 2 days per week.
The Voice Analyst II supports the health system's Avaya infrastructure environment across the entire enterprise. The Voice Analyst II analyzes situational work flow and processes to implement, support, organize, modify, or otherwise maintain the health system's telephony systems as they relate to end user devices. This includes installation of hardware and software which enhance productivity and the integration of these products into the departmental and Information Systems environment.
- Assists in the analysis and partnering of resources in the development, engineering, and implementation of solutions, and helping to deploy and support the capabilities to integrate voice, video, and collaboration systems within Tower Health enterprise.
- The position entails second level support with regards to troubleshooting and problem resolution. The Analyst's adherence to standardized Service Level Agreements for both onsite and on-call support is of the utmost importance.
- The Analyst II is expected to manage endpoints within a complex and varied environment ranging from analog and digital VoIP equipment installation, cable installation and maintenance to hand-held mobile devices. This role is "hands-on" and will require placement and movement of devices, on the spot troubleshooting skills, and unwavering support for a standards-based customer centric approach.
- The Analyst II supports less experienced colleagues by assisting them with incident resolution and provides technical guidance within the Telephone Services arena.
- Relevant voice telecom experience and expertise. Avaya experience strongly preferred. Cisco experience or familiarity helpful. Experience with call center applications is a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Valid Driver's License
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- provided by Dice