Job Title: Automation Test Architect
Duration: Full Time Role
Location: Baltimore, MD (Remote Until Covid)
Description of Work:
- Serve as an Architect for new Earnings initiatives
- Co-ordinate the setup, data requirements, security updates and testing of applications developed in the MDE. This testing could be via automated scripts or manual testing.
- Support the integration of applications developed with Agile methodologies in the DevOps/MDE into Production
- Generate documents for automation testing in support of the Agile and Modern Development Environment (MDE)
- Coordinate environmental setup effort with the Division of Environmental Testing (DIET) for the MDE process and reports to management.
- Coordinate data needs within the integration environment working with the developmental components in the MDE process and providing statuses to management
- Assist in proactively avoiding any intermittent software functionality problems.
- Attend work order meetings to introduce key project personnel; define roles and responsibilities; and review the meeting purpose, scope, and objectives.
- Communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer, on a daily basis.
- Provide Agile, MDE, DevOps, etc., training to team and customer personnel
Agile Scrum Master Certification
- Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience; Masters and 5 years of relative experience or 11 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Core Java principles, and automated testing tools/frameworks such as but not limited to; Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, and Protractor.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing, testing and/or integrating applications in a DevOps/Continuous Integration/Deployment environment using Jenkins including Cloud deployments
- Minimum of 2year of experience in using Maven, Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins and advanced understanding of DB2, Postgres, and SQL.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience setting up the automation model at an enterprise level for web based applications, mainframe based applications and web services.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in working with VBScript, C Languages, Groovy and PowerShell Scripting
- Must be or US Permanent Resident (====)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
- Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Agile Scrum Master Certification
- Experience in leading, managing and/or coordinating major software development efforts
Strong written and oral communication skills and experience in coordinating multi-component projects
- Experience in automating Desktop based application.
- Experience working with AI test automation tools.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms and platform migration.
- Knowledge on Security Testing
- Knowledge on Performance Testing
- Knowledge on Docker and container based Test Automation executing
Thanks & Regards,
Nishchay Kalal || Senior recruitment Executive
- provided by Dice