At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Remote Work Eligible*
* Responsible for delivering on traceability, reporting and analysis within delivery team and coordinating on Quality Chapter deliverables across multiple delivery teams
* Design, code, test, deploy and maintain testing automation solutions that provide automated test coverage of business functionality for the team
* Mentor others on building test suites across delivery teams
* Master at building understanding of automation opportunities for the application area, and communicates needs to the product owner for automation
* Authors the Quality strategy for the delivery team
* Master at building and maintaining effective relationships with peers in Product, UX, and Architecture to drive execution of Quality strategy
* Clearly summarize test findings and provide recommendations for remediation, including code-level recommendations and solutions across delivery teams
* Presents ways to reduce the test debt and ways to speed delivery of new features
* Communicates appropriate information based on the needs of the audience in a way that moves the individuals or groups towards appropriate action. Effectively persuades others to support team transformation & QA maturity
* Regularly identifies obstacles to change by anticipating future consequences and trends accurately
* Proficient at organizing and deliver in an agile fashion by effectively using Jira and participating in Agile ceremonies
What You'll Need...
* Preferred Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred, or related work experience
* 7+ years of experience Automating test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
* 7+ years experience with with one or more of the following; Selenium, SoapUI, Jmeter, LoadRunner, Ready API, JAVA, SQL, Appium
* Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain object oriented test automation frameworks
* 7+ years experience in object oriented programing.
* 7+ years experience with Defect tracking software for agile teams. i.e. Jira, Qtest, etc.
* Ability to understand and explain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates
* Proficient at understanding and explaining technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates
* Proficient at working collaboratively with product teams to develop, maintain, and implement applications, regarding digital accessibility technologies, policies, standards, and best practices
* 7+ years of experience documenting test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
* 7+ years experience in mentoring and/or coaching multiple product teams within an agile software development organization
* Proficient in written, verbal, and presentation communication skills including the ability to create and maintain best practice documentation and practices, used across multiple systems and functional areas
* Responds well to direction, embraces feedback, and champions change
* Ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of financial services industry and regulatory requirements
* FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
* From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
* Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
* 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
* Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
* Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
* The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $75962 - $129341