Audit Senior - Non-profit | Remote
As the third largest accounting firm based in Texas, Briggs & Veselka has fostered a unique environment where our professionals are empowered to find the best in themselves and in each other. With offices in Houston, Austin, The Woodlands, and El Campo, we offer middle market clients the service of national firms delivered with the high-touch of a local firm.
We're looking to add a Audit Senior to our Non-profit practice. If you are an experienced audit professional searching for a leading middle market firm with uncapped potential for growth, apply now!Responsibilities:
- Execute day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various non-profit clients
- Mentor, train, and develop staff and interns
- Assist on decision making for clients serve as a liaison between clients, the team, and upper management to ensure efficient and effective communication
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA eligible
- 2+ years audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Experience with non-profit clients
Briggs & Veselka is proud to be an equal opportunity employer striving to create a diverse work environment. Veterans, people of color, and those with a disability are especially encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/color, religion, gender, sex, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.