Title: Audit Manager – Virginia Beach (Hybrid or Remote)
Location: New York New York United States
What your day looks like:
- Communicating between clients and the firm to ensure engagement objectives are met by all parties.
- Oversee firm objectives (engagement economics) and manage firm resources to ensure that established goals are met.
- Provides guidance and experience to ensure that engagement risks are identified and appropriate responses (including specific audit steps) are taken.
- Mentor and develop associates by providing timely on-site reviews and providing feedback on associates performance
- Facilitate resolutions on complex audit and accounting issues
- Review financial reporting and ensure client deliverables are provided in a timely manner.
- Provide the engagement partner with timely status updates and communicates and involves the partner, if needed, in the resolution of any client issues as they arise.
- Begin to develop one or more areas of technical specialization and begin to serve as a technical consultant, both internally and externally
- Be a trusted advisor to a client and begins to identify opportunities for expanded services
- Develop outside relationships (professional, personal, etc.) with a goal to foster long-term business development opportunities.
What you need for this role:
An ideal fit for our firm displays a passion for superior client service, uncompromising integrity, excellent project management abilities, and leadership skills. We re a fast-paced and dynamic environment so a strong sense of urgency will fit right in! Most industry experience will be considered.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead and develop A&A associates
- 5+ years experience in public accounting, but corporate experience will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- Must be a certified public accountant and have an active CPA license.
- Remote opportunities within the US
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence, and mutual respect
- The opportunity to innovate and do work that motivates and engages you
- Collaborative environment focused on your career growth and continuous professional development
- Competitive compensation and a total rewards package that focuses on all aspects of your wellbeing
- Flexibility to do impactful work and the time to enjoy your life outside of work