Title: ATG Programmer
Location: 100% Remote
Job Type: 2 Months Contract
- 7 years of experience in Oracle ATG commerce framework. Very good experience in Java development using J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, and Web services (SOAP).
- Very good experience in Relational databases. Very good experience in deployment of web services for ATG and knowledge of web servers and application servers.
- Demonstrated experience in application design for web applications.
- Ability to balance delivery speed with high-quality software deliverables, Strong verbal, and written communications skills.
- Able to communicate with technical resources and business clients. Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Design and develop large-scale eCommerce web applications using JAVA on the Oracle ATG Commerce platform supporting all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Maintain coding standards, solve problems in all areas of Oracle ATG platform, Lead the efforts in requirements gathering for the web services.
- Cross-team collaboration with Middleware team who will consume the ATG web services.
- Deploy the ATG web services across environments.
- Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.
- provided by Dice