About the right team member
As an Associate Technical Account Manager (ATAM), your primary responsibility is to support our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) in ensuring the success of our customers. You will work closely with our Technical Account Management team to facilitate the implementation and configuration of MINDBODY software for Professional Services customers. Additionally, you will assist in identifying opportunities for improvement, and ensuring that customers receive exceptional service and value.
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday 12.00 - 20.00
About the role
- Participate in comprehensive training, including Mindbody software training and shadowing the Professional Services Team.
- Build and maintain a strong foundation of technical knowledge around Mindbody products, partners, and services.
- Execute tasks and assignments as directed by Senior Technical Account Managers and Technical Account Managers.
- Leverage in-depth product knowledge to aid team members in effectively utilizing product features and additional services, ensuring alignment with client needs and enhancing their knowledge of our product and services.
- Coordinate resolution of basic and complex customer inquiries related to specialty areas of the service or products by gathering information to identify and assess the nature of the problem; escalate issues to a higher-level of technical account support, as needed.
- Recognize gaps in workflow, site setup, and product utilization, developing solutions to align with business objectives and promoting best practices within the team.
- Accurately track time spent on customer engagements, support interactions, account progress and milestones consistent with current and future department procedures and KPIs; responsible for individual metrics and department goals set by Mindbody leadership.
- Act with a sense of urgency and professionalism while meeting internal and external deadlines; follow through on all assigned action items.
- Collaborate internally as needed to develop and share best-practices and knowledge that will better support customers.
- Advocate and communicate opportunities for development to management with a solution- orientated mindset when issues or process changes are needed to support a better customer
- Facilitate the implementation, onboarding, conversion, and maintenance of Managed Services accounts/organizations.
- All other duties as
Skills & experience
- One (1) year of experience in a high-level, customer technical support or service SaaS company experience preferred.
- Project management or coordination experience
- Ability to quickly grasp industry, company, product, and technical knowledge.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to prioritise and use time effectively and efficiently across a broad range of activities and projects at any given time; ability to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and understandable manner, additionally when providing technical concepts to a non- technical audience.
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle complex issues with professionalism.
- Ability to use strong problem-solving skills, quick-thinking, expectation setting, and use of independent judgement when making decisions that have an impact on customers and
- Experience writing technical procedures and presenting information in one-on-one and group settings.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with all levels of internal in a tactful and professional manner and recognizes the importance of building professional and positive working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to provide support to team in advanced and complex situations, facilitating change management as needed.
- Collaborative mindset, with the ability to work effectively with internal teams and a willingness to provide input for process improvement and advocate for customer’s needs.
- Familiarity with Basic SQL, Microsoft Office Suite, and Application Programming Interface (API) is a bonus.
- RTW in the UK