Develops and implements sales strategies to achieve quota and increase market share within targeted area, city(s), hospital(s), and/or with targeted physicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow business in targeted area of responsibility
- Achieves monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Collaborates with sales management to establish territory selling strategy/tactics
- Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in accordance with Company policy
- Develops relationships with surgeons and other appropriate contacts within target accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction by managing and monitoring the sales order process
- Maintains account records and report activities and submits as required by the Company.
- Follows Alphatec training and procedures requirements including annual certifications
- Coordinates product shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services
- Participates in sales meetings, trade shows, conventions and other company and/or industry events as requested
- Understands how to use analytics and technology to drive greater business decisions
- Performs additional duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Candidate must be willing to comply with Commercial policies, including commitment to attend annual training and certification
- Strong business and functional acumen
- Specific knowledge of orthopedic medical devices and general OR protocols. Spine experience highly preferable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to independently set and meet aggressive goals and objectives
- Team player who can accomplish results in a collaborative manner
Education and Experience
High school education required; college degree preferred
For roles based in the United States that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).
ATEC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state or local laws. Further, ATEC will make reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with disability discrimination laws.