Associate Programmer AnalystUS Remote Worker
The Emmes Company, LLC ("Emmes") is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization dedicated to excellence in supporting the advancement of public health and biopharmaceutical innovation. We believe in the power of truth, so much so that we named our company Emmes, which means truth. Through decades of experience we have learned that collaborative relationships thrive and human health benefits when truth is our compass.
Our "Character Achieves Results" culture is driven by five key values that guide our actions in the way we conduct research and distinguish us as an organization: Integrity, Agility, Passion for Excellence, Collaborative Partnerships and Intellectual Curiosity. We are a trusted partner to clients who share our passion for improving public health in a world of ever-changing scientific research.
If you share our motivations and passion in research, come join us! You will be joining a collaborative culture that empowers every Emmes employee - from entry level through top executive - to contribute to our clients' success by sharing ideas openly and honestly. Primary Purpose
The Associate Programmer will support and maintain web-based clinical trials data collection applications in a J2EE environment under the supervision of senior staff or IT managers. Responsibilities
- Support and maintain Emmes' web-based applications (Emmes eClinical Suite) in support Emmes clients and projects
- Participate in functional/system requirements gathering and assist with the creation of appropriate documentation
- Design, develop and unit test validation checks, rules, workflow customizations, and reports
- Release software to different environments, debug software-related issues and fix defects
- Participate in regular project and department meetings
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field is required
- Good object-oriented programming skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of MSSQL, JQuery, CSS, Eclipse and experience writing or critically reviewing technical requirements/designs is a plus
Why work at Emmes?
At Emmes, your actions and hard work will have a direct impact on public health initiatives, both globally and in our local communities with opportunities for volunteerism through our Emmes Cares
community engagement program. We offer a competitive benefits package focused on the health and needs of our growing workforce, including:
- 401k & Profit Sharing Plan
- Work From Home Anywhere in the US
CONNECT WITH US!
- Casual Dress Code & Work Environment
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on LinkedIn - The Emmes Company, LLC
The Emmes Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Emmes is a federal government contractor and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Individuals with medical conditions or sincerely religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.