LetsGetChecked is a global leader in the personal health testing market. Our medical technology platform provides state of the art connectivity between our customers and our global network of world class laboratories.
Our mission is to put the power of personal health testing into the hands of the consumer and provide the technology to order, manage and track clinical outcomes to support positive interventions and healthier lifestyles.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Healthcare Attorney to join our growing Legal & Compliance team. You will be expected to handle matters across a variety of disciplines and work effectively with numerous business stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have experience with healthcare contracting, transactions, and regulatory compliance. In this role, you will work closely with the legal, regulatory and compliance teams and other members of human resources and operations teams.Duties And Responsibilities
- Advise on various health regulatory issues, including regulations related to telemedicine, (both State and Federal), reimbursement, licensure and credentialing requirements
- Update guidelines, training and compliance program in the areas of healthcare regulatory compliance, such as such as telemedicine, corporate practice of medicine and HIPAA
- Provide legal advice and drafting on commercial healthcare contracts
- Provide legal advice and services on issues concerning the rights, obligations, risks and privileges of the organization
- Applicants should have 3-5 years healthcare law experience with a focus on regulatory and compliance, regulatory submissions; healthcare licensing regulations, telemedicine.
- Additional experience with reimbursement and FDA regulations while not required is preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Must have a J.D. degree from an ABA-approved law school and be an active member of the Bar in good standing.
- Certification in Healthcare Compliance or Compliance is preferred, e.g., HCP, CPC, CHC, CPA, CIA, or CCEP
- General knowledge of business processes at a health care company.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills and effective presentation skills, all geared toward coordination and education.
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative. High energy and personal presence as a component of superior leadership ability.
- Excellent consensus building and negotiations skills.
- Personal and professional integrity of the highest degree.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple constituencies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other executives and staff.