Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Job description Position Summary & Key Responsibilities
Associate Partners work closely with colleagues in the leading and managing of complex, custom and multi work-stream solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. This is the level for seasoned professionals capable of conversing confidently and fluidly with executive level clients on all of their business issues and harnessing the full power of the KF enterprise and our offerings to co-create effective and profitable solutions.Primary Responsibilities:
- Meet the sales quota for the executive compensation suite or products.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Build a sales team (interview, hiring, on-boarding)
- Manage sales teams' day-to-day activities.
- Work with leadership to build a territory and compensation model (targets, quotas, commissions - for both sales and submissions)
- Build a sales operations protocol (call scripts, dial targets, demo targets, weekly selling goals).
- Meet personal/team quota goals
- Work with EP&G leadership to create list of priority targets/clients.
- Work with product to understand features and benefits
- Provide feedback to Product and Technology on customer input
- Build customer interface strategy (i.e., how many touches over, how many periods, to ensure re-purchase/submission)
- Work with Digital and consulting to address current accounts that either do/do not provide executive data today
- Create a strategy to have access to marquee and regional accounts
- Work with leadership to build longer term strategy around search data.
- Significant work experience (12+ years) in a top tier professional services firm.
- Perceived as an expert in a particular business sector and an area of expertise.
- Demonstrate a strong "outside-in" orientation, driving the development of industry-specific or client-specific products and services to meet emerging business needs, leveraging practice and industry experts and in alignment with global initiatives.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.