Aspirion provides consulting and revenue cycle management services to hospitals nationwide. It is our mission to be a hospital's trusted partner to obtain appropriate reimbursement on complex insurance claims. Aspirion achieves its goals by acting as the clinical and legal extension of a hospital's business office through the use of attorneys and independent clinical review nurses who appeal denied insurance claims. Aspirion is committed to treating our clients and their patients with dignity and fairness while supporting their financial needs.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of a growing organization. Our reputation in the clinical, medical and insurance communities enables our company to achieve a quick and beneficial resolution of insurance claims on behalf of our clients. The market need for our services has increased due to continuous changes to the code that governs how medical diagnoses and inpatient procedures are reported. Additionally, we anticipate increased growth due to potential legislative changes to the Affordable Care Act.
Our desired candidate must be committed to working in a corporate environment. In addition, our desired candidate will have strong analytical skills, understand complex insurance contracts, and be able to multitask, reprioritize, and manage a caseload of accounts.Primary Duties:
- Appeal wrongfully denied and delayed insurance claims through the insurance carriers' internal appeals process;
- Submit appeals to Independent Review Organizations for external review;
- Utilize federal regulations and state statutes to resolve claims;
- Negotiate settlement agreements with insurance carriers;
- Identify chronic payer issues and advise clients on potential remedies; and
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned clients.
- Candidate must have a Juris Doctor degree.
- Bar Membership is preferred but not required.
- Candidate must also have strong communication and writing skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Interest in healthcare.
- Desire to work for a corporation utilizing skills acquired in law school and/or through legal experience.
- Hiring is contingent on successful background check and drug screening.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and accomplishments.
Aspirion offers a competitive benefit package and workplace perks. Please inquire during the interview process.