NewtonX matches the world's toughest questions with the only minds who know the answers. Using our proprietary AI technology, we find the right subject matter expertise from an open network of 1.1 billion professionals. We use the most sophisticated search engine in the research industry- the NewtonX Graph. It identifies the exact audience for our clients' business questions.
NewtonX partners with the world's top consultancies, marketers, and technology companies. Together with our clients, we're ushering in a new standard of truth in B2B research.Why join NewtonX?
Meaningful work, a culture of learning, and intelligent people from all walks of life are just a few of the reasons to create a career here.About the Role
Our Associate Account Executives are passionate about NewtonX and key to expanding our client base. As an experienced sales professional, you will be responsible for expansion within existing clients and net new client acquisition. You will consult with C-level and senior executives to understand their initiatives and how NewtonX can enable them to make more informed decisions to work smarter and achieve quantifiable business impact. The Associate Account Executive position is an exceptional opportunity for someone entrepreneurial and eager to be part of a growing company that is disrupting the traditional B2B market research model.In this role, you will
What you have
- Be responsible for achieving sales quota and defined performance indicators.
- Research and gather information on contacts and organizations within your assigned territory to create value-based outbound messaging.
- Execute prospecting cadences via email, cold-calling, and social outreach to generate opportunities.
- Partner with assigned Business Development Associates on prospecting strategy and execution.
- Contribute to NewtonX's social media presence.
- Deliver accurate forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Record activity and maintain up-to-date prospect and client records in Salesforce.
What we offer
- 2+ years of consultative, B2B sales experience, preferably within consulting or market research.
- Experience selling to the C-suite.
- Proven track record of converting net new business and quota over achievement.
- Strong executive presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Rigorous sales process, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn and be coached.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions.
- Career advancement and training opportunities.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- 401k match with immediate vesting.
- Health savings/flexible savings account, life insurance, and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick, and parental leave.
- A diverse, collaborative, and positive culture where we invest in and celebrate each other's success.
- Good vibes (happy hours, team projects, and retreats).
NewtonX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.