Position Title: Associate Account Executive, Mid Law, HighQ
About the Role:
The objective of the Associate Account Executive (AAE) program is to provide a pool of qualified candidates who are ready and able to fill open Account Executive (AE) positions within the Mid Law segment focused on Thomson Reuters HighQ Product Line. The AAE position is part of a formal field sales training program designed to provide training and experience to position the AAE to move into an Account Executive role.
Similar to a new AE, the new AAE will attend the AE onboarding courses and be trained by their National Manager, Sales. The AAE will gain field sales experience by traveling to customer locations independently or with an AE as directed by the National Manager, Sales. Duties include setting appointments, developing and delivering presentations, cold calling and closing sales. The AAE/District arrangement should be a win/win where the AAE gains valuable experience and the District receives additional sales support & coverage of open territories.
The AAE reports to a National Manager, Sales. The Manager will monitor the AAE's progress in the program and provide coaching and support. Once trained, the Manager will direct the AAE's day-to-day sales activities.
* 4-year college degree or equivalent experience; JD or legal industry experience strongly preferred
* Commitment to accept an Account Executive position in any location upon completion of program is critical
* Minimum 2 years direct client contact in either inside or outside sales
* Prior responsibility for wide product bag
* Experience with consultative sales process
* Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
* Ambitious self-starter with high energy and motivation
* Excellent communication skills
* Effective time management skills
* Able to work from home office and travel to customer locations
* Proficient in MS Office/internet
* Working knowledge of West products, the legal profession and/or legal publishing industry preferred
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
* COVID-19 Response: Currently working remotely and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines with the majority of our offices being remote until July 2021. Upon return, we will be embracing a hybrid work environment consisting of in-office and remote work
* Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
* Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
* Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
* Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.