Our client, a well-respected local organization, is looking for an Assistant Corporate Controller to support the Global Accounting organization. This opportunity offers a hybrid work schedule, with 2-3 days working remotely. This person will be responsible for financial and operational reporting and analysis, as well as management of the global accounting team. In addition, the Assistant Corporate Controller will have daily, monthly, and quarterly reporting responsibilities and will assist the Corporate Controller in special projects.
- -Manage financial month-end close process; coordinate team efforts around the close schedule; and ensure that all required financial data is properly captured, reconciled, documented and disclosed.
- -Develop, maintain, and continuously improve standard global accounting processes and procedures that result in efficient and effective month-end consolidation and close process.
- -Lead the corporate consolidations process and ensure that all entities are properly consolidated within corporate guidelines and deadlines.
- -Prepare consolidated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- -Manage and develop accounting team.
- -Coordinate with the external auditors for completion of reviews & audits.
- -Lead process improvement efforts for accounting transactions.
- -Work with corporate banking partners to meet monthly reporting requirements.
- -Support annual budgeting and monthly forecast process.
- -Assist in the development of key financial policies and procedures throughout the organization, including implementation and maintenance of such policies.
- CPA with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 8+ years of accounting experience
- 2+ years of direct management
- Proficient in US GAAP, technical accounting and internal controls.
- Proficient with Excel with a strong systems background.
- Able to influence and drive business process changes.
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and lead cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to mentor and develop staff.
$125,000 to $145,000 + bonus