- Under very limited supervision with considerable latitude in assignment, oversee verification of a digital ASIC
- during and after ASIC physical design.
- The candidate should be able to work as a member of the ASIC verification team to conduct independent verification of data processing and signal processing blocks such as DMA, memory bus interfaces, FFTs, digital filters, AGC, and complex phase rotators.
- Job requires taking completed RTL from the designer, developing test benches and running verification against requirements.
- Experience with C/C++, SystemVerilog/UVM, GIT, and Perl/Python is required.
- Experience with FAA DO-254 is a plus.
- Experience with clock domain crossing analysis is a plus.
- Experience with GPS signal processing is desired.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills is a requirement.
- Experience with Cadence tools (Xcelium, Genus, Joules) and Cadence Palladium is a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Masters or Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 10 years' experience.
- Applicants are required to have experience with ASIC verification processes, procedures and tools for data processing and signal processing designs.
- Direct experience with GLOBALFOUNDRIES FX-nm technology is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Candidate must have ability to successfully interact with ASIC designers, ASIC verification engineers and Systems engineers.
- Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision is a requirement.
- Experience with C/C++, SystemVerilog/UVM and Perl/Python is required.
- Some weekends and evenings will be required.
- Ability to obtain a SECRET clearance is a plus.