**JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY**
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Urology and Critical Care (UCC) is an established and trusted partner in urinary healthcare, developing complete solutions which optimize the urine drainage process in the Acute Care Hospital setting.
This a remote inside sales position where you will reach out and cultivate relationships with clinicians to earn new business following our District Sales' go-to-market approach. If you are self-motivated, determined and looking for a career with growth opportunities; this is the career for you.
Associate Sales Representative - Remote
Working remotely, develops new business by following District Sales' go-to-market approaches, communicating Bard Care's value proposition while establishing relationships with clinician offices. Serves as a single point of contact to secure medical documentation from the clinician while communicating and confirming initial order results to our patients.
**PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Builds and maintains relationships between Bard Care and targeted clinicians within assigned district to cultivate new business and introduce the Link Patient Care Program. Communicates with new patient leads to initiate first shipment confirmation.
- Focuses on select accounts and territories in assigned district to obtain physician referrals remotely.
- Works with District Managers targeting assigned accounts on open/on leave territories within districts.
- Maintains regular contacts with key clinicians within the district, including communication and support of company policies and product training programs.
- Manages district resources to maximize sales, including time management/administrative duties establishing and maintaining good customer and clinician relations.
- Meets established quotas and expectations.
- Performs customer and clinician education programs remotely as indicated and requested.
- Participates in District and National Training meetings, as well as individual study to develop and maintain thorough product knowledge, proper product use and application, selling skills and district management skills.
- Develops and maintains open, positive and productive lines of communication with District Managers, Area Sales Manager and the home office staff, including, but not limited to, initiating market feedback, complying with procedures for reporting product problems, complying with Division and Corporate policies/procedures as outlined in the Territory Operations Manual and/or by Division Management.
- Develops and maintains accurate customer account and clinician files and communicates any changes.
- Completes requested and required administrative duties including weekly call reports, monthly results report and additional items as assigned.
- Interacts with new patients to effectively enroll them in Bard Care services while serving as a single point of contact to secure medical documentation from clinician offices and support their ongoing needs.
- Collects all necessary documentation for complete shipment and billing for intermittent catheters and other product line service offerings
**REPORTING TEAM METRICS AND REPORTING DUTY**
- The number of referrals that come in daily, weekly and monthly to be forwarded to direct manager
- Report the revenue monthly generated from the clinician referral sales
- High School Diploma required with 0-2 years of professional related experience; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools.
- Ability to write internal and external business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, and/or customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages; ability to apply intermediate math skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Access or other database software, preferred.
- Telecommunications:ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunications software
For most roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company's receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In limited circumstances, weekly testing for COVID-19 may be available instead of vaccination. Consistent with BD's Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
**WHY JOIN US?**
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program - which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components - is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
**PRIMARY WORK LOCATION:** USA FL - Stuart Airport Road