CircusTrix is one of the world's leading companies in the increasingly relevant "Experience Economy". With a growing network of almost 300 facilities in 45 U.S. states and 20 countries -including brands like Defy Extreme Air Sports, Sky Zone, Superfly, Rockin'Jump and Ryze - CircusTrix is the largest developer, operator, and franchisor of indoor recreation parks in the world. Known as the leading innovator in adrenaline, CircusTrix is constantly creating new parks and attractions that provide intense physical activity, facilitate shareable social media posts, and bring thrill and delight to its worldwide fan base. (, , )
CircusTrix is seeking an innovative Architectural Designer
for its Corporate Real Estate team who will report directly to the Sr. Architectural Designer. The Designer creates remodel space plans, as well as supports updating Circus Trix brands (Defy, Sky Zone, Rockin Jump) design standards and addenda. Additionally, the Designer supports the design team as needed with plan revisions, model updates, FF&E updates, and the assessment process.Responsibilities
- Degree in Architecture or Drafting, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Revit in a design role.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel.
- Great organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail with regards to space planning and interpreting our Design Standards.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, discover and share new methods and approaches to problem solving.
- Strong work ethic and accountability.
Position open to the follow locations:
- A critical thinker who can present clearly formed ideas using a combination of BIM modeling and detailing in drafting views.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, highly motivated, and goal-oriented
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Manages time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and able to work effectively in a team
- Dependable and trustworthy - i.e., good time management by following through without being reminded and can be counted on to get things done without constant supervision.
- Provo, UT office
- Los Angeles, CA office