Role: Apttus CPQ Developer
Location: Bay area, CA
Duration: 12+ months
Salesforce/Apttus CPQ Developer
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- Minimum 4 years of solid SFDC development
- Experience in configuring, managing and customizing the Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) and CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Apttus CPQ certified (201 and/or 202)
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Experience with Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals, Apttus Wizard, and X-Author for Excel
- Experience with Apttus admin settings, Apttus custom settings and EchoSign settings
- Experience with Apttus Products and Pricing, Shopping Cart functionality, Quoting and Quote Templates
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- provided by Dice