Kforce has a client in New York, NY that is seeking an Applications Analyst - (WMS) for a remote position.
The Application group drives the discovery, delivery and support of mission-critical applications for our North America business. As a member of this team you will report to the Director of Applications and Integration and work directly with Supply Chain warehouse teams in supporting the enterprise Warehouse Management System (WMS). We are looking for a strong application support analyst with SQL database experience. You should be able to read/write select statements and must have understanding around relation database. Experience around supply chain is a plus. This role is located in Dayton, NJ, but the position is offering remote flexibility (right now we are 100% remote). The compensation package is competitive (base, bonus, and a strong 401K match).
* Proactively support the WMS application which includes servicing data request
* Support and maintains integration with internal/external systems, third-party applications including regional and national freight and shipping service providers
* Work jointly with platform vendors and senior IT and business partners in the planning, testing and delivery of minor/major enhancements, support patches
* Effectively communicate with business parties and technical teams in providing information
* Support teammates regularly, primarily in the form of consistently performing against existing policies/procedures/expectations
* Fulfill assigned responsibilities within established SLA's or deadlines
* Be involved in technical support and software training, providing analytical, in-person technical assistance
* Recommend opportunities for improvement in process, practice and operation of the WMS
* Supply Chain Performance and Operation
* Create and maintain integration and automation between multiple databases, including SQL database imports, queries, reports
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years in information systems application support and/or technical services experience with Supply Chain systems, primarily Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) is a plus
* Minimum of 2-3 years of Microsoft SQL experience
* Minimum of 2 years in software development in a distributed, integrated environment
* Minimum of 2 years of experience troubleshooting and supporting n-tiered Microsoft web applications - including working knowledge of IIS, load balancing, storage and relational databases
* Experience with Order Management principles, practices and techniques is a plus
* Knowledge of relational databases, developing SQL, building and executing queries to create datasets
* Experience in JIRA or any other issue management system
* Experience leveraging Agile methodologies strongly preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice