We're looking for a hands-on, collaborative Application Analyst to join our Acuity Connect team. When you get out of bed in the morning, you look forward to building solutions, you love working with data, and you enjoy working as a team.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity build foundational relationships with our sector partners in the healthcare, education, corporate, hospitality, and retail industries, perform analysis on their processes and/or reporting, design product configurations to meet the sector partner's requirements, and support the development team with QA to ensure new or changed functionality meets specifications. You will help bring best practices to the team while working with our team of analysts.
The toolsets that will be used are proprietary .Net applications, elements of JD Edwards (JDE), SAP, and others as necessary.
• Collaborate with our sector partners to define and document business requirements
• Work closely with our developers on new features and QA
• Gather, clean, enrich, and transform data to feed Compass client needs
• Configure, test, implement, and maintain suite of Acuity platforms
• Work within a collaborative team, adhering to Agile best practices, documentation, and knowledge sharing
• Managing personal work output via Jira /Confluence
• Analytical experience
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• Exceptional attention to detail and organization
• Data validation and testing
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Computer Science, Analytics, or related field
• Experience using Python
• Experience using Microsoft SQL
Sr Technical Recruiter
Lenmar Consulting, Inc.
1440 Plaza Five, Suite 1440 Harbor side Financial Center Jersey City, NJ 07311 Ph: Ext 4012 , Cell