We have an exciting opportunity for eCommerce Solution Architects to lead the definition of our new future application & technology landscape. If you have architectural experience in designs solutions for modern eCommerce, then please do not hesitate to apply.
This role would ideally suit a passionate and experienced Architect to join a mature practice, working with a growing team of 50+ in a supportive environment, with great opportunities for self-development and training.
- You'll be supported with training opportunities and dedicated Learning & Development time, including BCS Practitioner Certificate in Enterprise and Solution
- You will be able to allocate 10% of your time towards Learning & Development activities aligned to your Personal Development Plan.
- Access to Microsoft Enterprise Skills initiative portal to gain access to Microsoft trainings and certifications.
- Opportunities to work with latest Technologies and Tooling in the Cloud.
- Lead the designing of solutions involving industry leading eCommerce products such as Salesforce, Amplience, Algolia, Dynamic Yield, Blue Yonder and Bringg. There's also the opportunity to be a part of designing some fresh, exciting bespoke solutions.
Essential Skills And Experience
- Experience with the solution design of modern enterprise ecommerce platforms. Ideally specialising within specific core technologies such as order management, front end, mobile app, content management, personalisation, payment, search, marketplaces.
- An understanding of headless ecommerce architecture and familiarity with how to design solutions that effectively put it into practice.
- Strong grasp of different integration design patterns and technologies.
- Ability to approach design with timeliness, cost and quality factors in mind. Risk identification and mitigation, quantification and qualification non-functional and functional requirements.
- Ability to present at Design Authority and other decision-making forums, and gain consensus from a variety of stakeholders.
Desirable Skills And Experience
- A strong candidate would also have worked with technologies powering inventory management and fulfilment in the context of retail.
- Experience in solution design, in the other tech domains such as infrastructure, cyber-security, data and integrations.
- Awareness of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Experience in modern EA tooling is desirable but not essential, training will be provided on Ardoq.
- Experience of working with Agile Architecture Methodology.
- Experience in Retail, or at least operating in an enterprise-scale environment is desirable but not essential.
Work Where it Works. Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you will be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.