Please find detail job description for below open position. Please share updated resume on ASAP.
Position: Application Security Engineer
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 6+ Months
- In this role, you will join Client's Application Security team and help ensure our products and services are built securely from the ground up by performing core application security practices like threat modeling, secure code reviews, security testing and so on.
- Act as liaison between Security and software development teams
- Assist development teams implementing secure SDLC practices
- Threat model web applications and work with development team throughout the SDLC
- Perform web application vulnerability assessments and penetration tests
- Provide security and compliance requirements for software development projects
- Experience in web application security testing (assessment/penetration testing)
- Familiarity with OWASP guidelines
- Knowledge of agile and secure SDLC
- One or more Certifications (CISSP, GWEB, GPEN, GWAPT, OSWE, OSCE, OSCP)
- Software development or scripting experience (Python, Shell, Java, json, Scrum, Jira, etc)
- Familiarity with network and web application protocols (Http, Https, TCP/IP, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, Rest APIs, etc)
- Knowledge or experience implementing SDLC frameworks like OpenSAMM or BSIMM
- Database knowledge
Thanks and Regards,
Chandan Singh Recruitment Lead Shimento Inc.
1700 N Broadway # 300 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- provided by Dice