Our Fortune 500 Client seeks an Application Security Engineer. This is a remote role.
- 9+ years relevant experience doing information security work or equivalent BS degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related fields
- 3 years of demonstrated application security experience
- PKI / Crypto / OpenSource experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of network and web protocols, and knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture.
- Software development proficiency (Go, Ruby, Python, Java, C#)
- Hands-on knowledge of information security technologies such as security design review, threat modeling, risk analysis, and software testing techniques
- In-depth knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and CWE 25
- Deep understanding of authentication protocols and frameworks (including OAuth, SSO/SAML)
- Experience in penetration testing, application risk assessment and risk categorization
- Experience with driving and implementing secure development practices in to SDLC
- provided by Dice