Our Customer is the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market public policy and advocacy community, which supports organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government, is seeking multiple Application Developers to be integral members of their development team and help build data driven web and mobile applications systems. Candidates with all skill levels who meet the qualifications below are encouraged to apply. The customer is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about their cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
To be considered, candidates must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and have a strong technical ability in the following areas
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with experience interfacing directly with business end-users in design and requirements planning
• Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution development team
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Candidates must demonstrate advanced technical writing skills through writing samples.
• Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively
• Passion for free-market principles
What You Will Do In Your Role
• Serve as Senior Applications Developer to support multiple ongoing projects as well as develop new customized applications.
• Interact with product managers and scrum team members to determine project needs and translate those needs into robust, elegant solutions
• Help identify the right blend of technologies to make our product successful
• Help promote application and data management best practices on projects
The Experience You Will Bring Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Engineering
• 7+ years' experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
• 7+ years' experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies and Framework
• 7+ years' experience working with a RDBMS
What Will Put You Ahead
• 10+ years' experience developing web applications within enterprise architectures
• Experience in production implementations of Microsoft .NET Core
• Experience in production implementations of Angular
• Experience with containerization
• Experience in writing REST APIsSkills:
.net, C#Top Skills Details:
1. 7+ years' experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies and Framework
3. 2+ years of .NET Core experience
4. Experience with cloud technologies (they utilize AWS but okay with individuals utilizing Azure)
Would love to see more candidates coming from a commercial/private sector background rather than government.Experience Level:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.