Marketing Operations Advisor (APEX)
Join Dell Technologies to lead Marketing Operations initiatives on our APEX Portfolio Marketing Team in the U.S., where you'll help drive simple and consistent cloud experiences delivered as-a-Service to our customers. This is a fun, fast-paced, high-growth work environment where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on Day One.
APEX is the future of how Dell Technologies will go to market, uniting our cloud strategy, offerings, and commercialization to deliver a radically simplified end-to-end experience to our customers; and it's all from one trusted partner, unmatched in the industry. We are looking for a collaborative, adaptable team member to own marketing operations for our global APEX Marketing team, which leads product marketing for the APEX portfolio of offers. This role will balance planning and execution across key initiatives including preparing executive presentations, budget management and reporting, headcount forecasting, and new hire onboarding.
What you'll achieve
Reporting to the Senior Director of APEX Transformation & Governance, the APEX Marketing Operations Advisor will work across APEX Marketing and the entire Dell marketing organization. The role will require effective collaboration, clear communication, and the ability to adapt to change. The team experience will be unique - a start-up atmosphere within a large organization, helping to revolutionize the way we go to market. You can expect ambiguity, you can expect to be challenged, and you can expect to have fun.
* Lead strategic and tactical budget initiatives, including annual planning, quarterly reporting, and headcount forecasting within APEX Marketing and coordinate across the Product Marketing team
* Develop executive presentations on APEX marketing strategy that synthesize critical areas including product roadmaps and business performance
* Design a consistent onboarding experience for new team members, including education on APEX and its role within the broader Dell ecosystem, as-a-Service, and the Cloud
* Build and maintain stakeholder relationships to drive planning and decision making across strategic partner organizations
* Implement processes and systems required to analyze and socialize information to key stakeholders
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for in this role:
* 3+ years of relevant experience
* Ability to work, learn, and adapt in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
* Change agent with 'out of the box' thinking to simplify complex business problems
* Great collaboration skills to work across marketing teams
* Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
* Familiarity with MS Suite, PPT, Excel, and program management tools
* Bachelor's degree in management, marketing, data science, or a quantitative field
* Understanding of cloud trends and business value
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play-providing customers with the industry's broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities- all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 3 December 2021
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Individual Contributor I7