Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Assist the Sanctions Americas Compliance Program with the implementation of policies, procedures, and controls related to sanctions screening; sanctions-related alerts and issues, the monitoring of transactions and restricted securities; management information; annual risk assessments; and regulatory reporting;
- Manage aspects of the Anti-Bribery & Corruption Americas Compliance Program, such as the implementation of policies, procedures, and training related to work opportunities, third-party intermediaries, corporate sponsorship and charitable contributions, and gifts & entertainment;
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the programs; and
- Manage ad hoc projects as required to assist the programs.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's Degree.
- JD preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in compliance.
- Phenomenal interpersonal and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Hardworking with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and support different partners effectively.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment, and be able to interact with all levels of staff and management.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; advanced PowerPoint skills a plus.
- Interest in the financial services industry, specifically in a compliance capacity.
- Understanding of economic sanctions, including regulations promulgated by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC").
- Experience in ABC or sanctions fields a plus
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.