Annuity Internal Sales Associate (Phoenix, AZ - Hybrid or Fully Remote)
Req Id: 3409
Phoenix, AZ (hybrid) or Fully Remote. To protect the health and safety of our employees, our offices are closed until mid-September 2021. When our offices reopen, the organization will be moving to a hybrid work model.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security.
How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
The Annuity Internal Sales Associate will focus on supporting incoming calls from financial advisors around the nation regarding our annuity solutions. The purpose of each call will be to create a positive advisor experience and further develop sales opportunities for our annuity distribution team. We focus on helping clients achieve financial security with certainty and confidence, while promoting the Brighthouse Financial brand and increasing market share.
* Become annuity product expert for all solutions available; variable, index linked, and fixed
* Answer and document inbound calls, providing sales support and positioning to financial advisors for our annuity solutions
* Help support submission of annuity business by understanding licensing, training, firm, state and application requirements
* Be able to identify advisor need on issues, research, and resolve requests. Involve other distribution business partners if needed to resolve issues and take accountability until complete
* Provide product illustrations and consult on annuity solutions, as well as utilize the marketing resources available to further sales opportunity
* Identify sales opportunities on incoming calls and refer to Internal Wholesaler.
* Assist distribution team with projects, calls, marketing requests to further develop sales opportunities
* Other duties as assigned
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
* 1+ year's financial/insurance industry sales experience or related course work
* Excellent communication skills / interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and driven to reach goals in fast paced environment
* Ability to build and maintain business relationships
* Strong organization skills and ability to multi task continuously
* If not fully licensed, will be expected to obtain the FINRA SIE, Series 6 or 7, and 63, and state Life Insurance license with variable line of authority in their resident state
* Time Off: Minimum of 20 days of paid time off and 13 paid company holidays per full calendar year, plus paid volunteer time
* Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan with up to a 6% annual match and 3% annual company nondiscretionary contribution of eligible compensation, annual incentive plan, and employee stock purchase plan
* Family Focus: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, and adoption and surrogacy assistance
* Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with potential company contributions up to $1,000 per family
* Wellness Programs: Wellness incentive platform, employee assistance program, financial counseling services, fitness center discounts and more
* Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
Number of Openings:
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Equity, Sales Support, Sales, Finance