We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for "future," is our proprietary technology product that will transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. Come join us!
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Responsible for delivering senior level innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components. This position has an emphasis either on the front-end or backend development focus depending on the placement of the role and team. The job duties and requirements are defined for backend and front-end separately. This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Develops software: Designs and implements projects. Subject matter expert for projects.
- Estimates tasks: Estimates and delivers projects on schedule.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving: Advanced debugging. Read memory dumps, analyze log files for patterns. Very familiar with common problems (memory leaks, deadlocks, etc.) Uses tools to analyze code and look for problems.
- Project design & execution: Correctly reads and delivers business and technical requirements. Looks for and champions alternative designs and implementations. Balances elegant & sophisticated against pragmatic. Strong attention to detail. Leads significant projects and contributes to complex initiatives such as framework development. Helps manage scope, resources, and schedule.
- Testing: Advanced, builds happy-path and sad-path unit tests. Builds tests which validate key capabilities or fragile code. Builds automated functional and integration tests. Experienced with Test Driven Development (TDD) and other testing methodologies. Consults on testing strategy.
- Documenting solutions: Clearly documents solutions by following established templates. Improves existing templates and creates new templates as needed. Helps drive the development of documentation to improve efficiency and transparency.
- Governance: Completes all mandatory training and abides by all policies, laws, and guidelines. Proposes improvements to policies and procedures.
- Strong Angular experience developing responsive web design (RWD) and Single Page Application with Angular; Demonstrates knowledge of Dependency Injection, Templates, Validations, Linting, Pipes, Directives, Model Typecasting, State management, Debugging and Testing.
- Knowledge in Web Services / REST APIs JSON Parsing Proficiency.
- Thorough understanding of Angular V7+ and its core principles (routing, components, services, modules, forms, unit test etc.,)
- At least 5 years of experience with building enterprise scale applications.
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of test-driven development, the creation of unit test cases (using Jest or similar framework) and active participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with deploying applications on one of the Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure cloud experience.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design and have applied using any programming languages.
- Familiarity with the creation and use of NuGet packages, CI/CD Artifacts, and other approaches to simplify and reuse software.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- B.S. in Computer Science or B.S. Software Engineering or B.A. in Computer Information Systems or equivalent education or experience.
- Minimum four (4) to (8) years of relevant technology job experience.
- Mobile application development experience is a plus.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO (Discretionary Time Off) in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.