Vuealta Consulting, a leading Anaplan Partner, is seeking a dynamic and driven individual to join our North American team as a Consultant. At Vuealta, we empower business leaders across the globe to make better decisions with our best-in-class, powerful planning solutions and unmatched industry expertise. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work with industry and technical experts from around our offices around the world and contribute to the success of our clients, growing personally and professionally in the process.
As a Consultant, you will play a key role in our clients' digital transformation by delivering and supporting the highest quality Anaplan solutions and providing change management, industry specific advice and best practice.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Build and maintain trusted working relationships with clients to ensure successful programs of work and repeat business.
- Lead EPM projects end-to-end through the various phases (design, implementation, deployment).
- Translate technical requirements into real life models.
- Design and build elegant Anaplan models with enduring usability for end-users.
- Work with internal and client teams to ensure all project documentation is completed to the highest standards.
- Support business development and pre-sales activities.
- Continue their personal and professional development.
- Ideally have gained Anaplan experience through working with or for an Anaplan / EPM focussed Consultancy previously.
- Have Project Management experience ideally with Anaplan.
- Have been involved in multiple EPM implementations.
- Have a passion for technology and ability to learn and adapt.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally challenge and be challenged.
- Ideally located near our Minneapolis office; you could also work on a fully remote basis.
- Have the ability to travel where there is a client requirement.