Analyst / Associate
We are looking for analytic, curious individuals with strong research and communication skills and a passion for marketing to support our search and growth initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
As a Talent & Operations Associate, you’re one of the engines that makes our firm go. Your role covers a diverse set of activities, including market and candidate research, search strategy, CRM/email, and data analytics.
This is a great opportunity to build a core set of sourcing, analyst, tech, & operations skills that will set you up well for a wide range of roles, including talent, marketing, sales/BD or customer success.
Working with RevelOne’s team and our CEO/CMO clients at top startups as they build their companies is an unparalleled way to get to know the most important roles, channels, and companies in areas like e-commerce, digital marketing, cloud, and AI.
- Work with our recruiters and clients to support search strategy work via candidate research, outreach and tracking
- Build expertise in sourcing and eventually doing outreach, interviewing, and presenting candidates to our clients
- Collaborate cross functionally with account leads and offshore resources to provide a seamless experience for our candidates and clients
- Identify, test, and iterate ways to improve KPIs and processes across our team
- Build expertise in leading edge research, CRM, and database tools
- Develop market research methodologies and tools around top companies, verticals, and Venture Capital firms
- Develop marketing programs to get our career management tools in the hands of great marketers
Who You Are:
- Scrappy and resourceful, creative about finding people, data, and answers
- An internet search guru who has dabbled on LinkedIn (for fun or work) and is familiar with CRM marketing
- Enthusiastic about a growth company and building something new
- Self-directed, can manage yourself with good project management skills and sticking to deadlines
- Passionate about the tech space, talent, and the career management problems we are tackling
- BA degree, 1-3 yrs experience in a relevant analyst, researcher, or talent job or internship
Why This Role Could Be Great for You (Written By One of our Analysts):
- Want a deeper understanding of recruiting in the marketing space? Understand exactly what it takes to find successful candidates for nearly every marketing role out there – Brand, Social Media, Paid Acquisition, SEO, Product Marketing, PR/Communications, Email/CRM, Business Development/Partnerships and more.
- Work with some of the hottest tech companies in the world such as Lyft, Stitch Fix, Thumbtack, Adobe, SigOpt (machine learning), Qadium (cybersecurity).
- Career Development Learn how to think about your career and position yourself effectively in the eyes of the hiring manager. Our team of Silicon Valley marketing and recruiting execs can help you to position yourself as a top candidate in any business field you’re interested in.
- Build your professional network I increased my network 15x through connections with tech marketers from places like Facebook, Google, Shutterfly, Pandora, Uber, Trulia, Quinstreet, Yelp and many more.
- Enjoy a culture of flexibility & ownership – Work remotely 95% from wherever you want and own your own metrics and deliverables. We get together regularly for work and for fun and do monthly training and education sessions on topics like roles & org structure, startups, and digital marketing channels.
Please scroll down on the career page of website to locate this position.