Software Delivery Project Manager (Agile) with software development and delivery project management experience
Ideally targetted at a bright mid-level project manager, likely looking to take your 2nd step in project management, you will not be the finished article yet, but show a good basics understanding of software delivery, project management principles, risks, dependencies, planning, costing, team size estimations etc
Leading digital commerce provider, world class implementations microservices cloud based eCommerce solutions and services to world's leading retail, consumer products, telco and luxury fashion brands.
you will have a passion for digital software solutions, understand how websites are built, be a people person who empowers software delivery teams and is a trusted advisor to your clients.
Role and overview
- empowering personality with a passion for team enablement to ensure delivery success
- enabling the team to solve its own problems and come up with its own amazing insights and products within the client expectations and budget and focus on quality expert delivery and are fully client facing.
- harness the metrics coming from the team, both to help the team improve its own throughput, and to inform clients and others about how the teams are delivering.
- display an enthusiastic can do' attitude and are demonstrably passionate about digital delivery.
You will have the following experience:
- client facing experience from online digital agency, vendor or consultancy the digital space with intention to progress your career by working on the delivery of E-commerce solutions for some of the world's biggest brands
- An agile mindset and a drive to deliver business value to our clients
- proven SCRUM based IT project delivery experience
- effective communication with both business and developers
- ability to plan a project including resourcing, risk and dependency planning, financial modelling, risk management
- a burning desire to deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget
- experience with agile tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Consulting experience
- Experience of working with multiple integrations
- Understanding of CD/CI and the technical concepts in releases and development
- Demonstrate an understanding of BDD principles
- Experience with running eCommerce projects
- Understanding of API-first, Microservices, Cloud and composable/headless software principles
- commercetools, elastic path, moltin, bigcommerce, shopify or bespoke full stack Java-based microservices digital commerce solutions
- Hands on experience with working within the retail sector
- understanding of E-commerce business from order management systems, payment gateways, baskets, delivery & fulfilment solutions
- Understanding of the concepts such as CMS, Content Delivery, DAM, PIM
- experience working on an omnichannel implementation.
- exposurce to search, SEO and Analytics
- Understanding of Content Personalisation, Machine Learning & Data Management Platforms
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of £500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration