IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
IGT is committed to fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. All newly hired employees at IGT must receive the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine before they begin work unless they are approved for medical or religious accommodation.Overview
IGT, the global leader in gaming, is looking for an Agile Project Manager responsible for working collaboratively with the Product Owners, Solution Managers, Architects, Scrum Masters, Developers and Services Team to deliver projects to our Lottery and Gaming customers.
This role requires strategic thinking and planning throughout the entire project life cycle with a strong sense of budgetary ownership making sure that portfolio-based thinking is baked in from the start.
As Agile PM, you must have a proven track record of driving customer deliveries using Lean and Agile practices. You will provide regular updates on burn rate, team capacity, velocity, change control, manage risks, manage external and internal supplier relationships. You will identify business owners and key stakeholders, align them with a common vision and protect the team from interference. You will work on the principle of bringing work to the Agile teams rather than taking the teams to the work.
You will have ownership of project spending and be responsible for securing approved funding from the Portfolio and Finance teams as per budget allocation to value streams.
The Agile PM will also take responsibility for ensuring all deliverables meet contractual obligations paying special attention to deliverables that are mapped to payment milestones. It is important that you promote collaborative working, especially with the customer.Responsibilities
* Responsible for creating JIRA dashboards for monitoring and controlling (velocity, capacity, burndowns, burnups)
* Responsible for managing communication via recurring Agile events, Kanban boards and other Lean portfolio metric radiators
* Responsible for managing risks and being active in continuous impediment resolution for the Agile team(s)
* Responsible for conducting Steering Committee meetings with Customer, internal stakeholders, and third-party suppliers
* Continuously monitor and evaluate team capacity, conduct retrospectives across all long-lived Agile teams that participated in the Sprint
* Monitoring of all Project deliverables through the RACI matrix
* Responsible for time management (estimation and sizing)
* Cost & budget management (forecasting and rising PAFs, tracking spends etc.)
* Create and distribute Go-live / milestone announcements
* Responsible for Project closure activities and formal handover to Services Team post Go-liveQualifications
* Certified Project Manger (PMI, Prince2). Preferably Agile certified.
* 5+ [GL] years' hands-on experience in Project Management
* Must have knowledge and be able to apply Lean Agile practices and be familiar with the Scrum framework
* Must have excellent knowledge of JIRA and how to structure projects and create visibility boards
* Project Management experience across multiple large and complex projects, across distributed teams, across multiple locations
* Understand the concepts of incremental delivery, not just for software but of project deliverables
* Be a strong leader with experience in measuring Agile project against Lean portfolio metrics
* Have strong stakeholder management skills, both internal and external, in an Agile delivery environment
* Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure Project scope is understood and implemented correctly.
* Effective presentation skills, can easily produce data driven decks to support discussion at different level of the organization
* Be an advocate of continuous improvement and industry recognized best practices in Agile
* Strong knowledge of Gaming and Lottery, including Player Platforms, CRM features, remote gaming server integrations and Data Protection is a plus
* Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, risk identification and risked based planning
* Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
* Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual
* Excellent communicator, influencing skills and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and conceptsKeys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit .