Job Title: Agile Product Owner/Delivery Manager
Location: India (Remote work for USA clients)
ProArch is a leading software development and consultancy firm specializing in Azure-based applications and solutions. We partner with clients in the USA to deliver innovative and impactful digital products. We are seeking a dynamic and highly skilled Agile Product Owner/Delivery Manager to lead our development team and ensure the successful delivery of high-quality software solutions.
ProArch’s AI, Data and Application Development practice culture is rooted in exceptional teamwork and every individual adding value to our customers. This is a hands on and practical role that is a critical element in delivering customer and team success.
As an Agile Product Owner/Delivery Manager at ProArch you will play a critical role in overseeing the conceptualization, design and development process ensuring the successful delivery of Azure-based applications and services for our USA clients. You will be responsible for providing expert guidance to customers, managing the development team, and actively participating in agile software development activities. You will lead one or more projects and be part of the practice leadership team.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the client and the development team, facilitating transparent and effective communication.
- Analyse and understand client business problems and propose solutions.
- Define and prioritize the product backlog based on client requirements, market needs, and business goals.
- Monitoring manage project budgets and forecasts
- Ensure that project objectives are clearly articulated and understood by the team and the client.
- Run workshops and illicit requirements from customers.
- Build and foster exceptional customer relationships.
Agile Project Management:
- Lead and coach agile teams, providing clear direction and removing impediments to ensure the on-time and high-quality delivery of software solutions.
- Utilize Azure DevOps or other project management tools to meticulously track progress, manage tasks, and uphold project timelines.
- Conduct sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings to foster continuous improvement and collaboration within the team.