Our client in is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Don't wait apply today!
What's in it for you?
- $60.00 per hour on W2 with benefits
- Full time
Seeking an Agile PM with preferred Higher Education experience (not a must)
Need a strong personality who can hold teams accountable and implement process
Agile Project Manager (CSM) - Managing Cisco Meraki switch installs, MS Intune rollout, lab desktops - track progress, organize, Agile PM (sprint reviews) - needs to build structure, accountability Infrastructure PM
- Selects, assigns, supervises, trains and evaluates subordinate technical, professional and clerical staff; coaches and counsels staff; recommends disciplinary actions; recommends stafﬁng levels necessary to implement and support projects.
- Supervises and participates in the development and enhancement of systems;
- identiﬁes user needs, conducts feasibility studies; designs systems, performs or reviews development of systems and programs.
- Performs complex systems analysis and design, and applications
- programming. Supervises and participates in the development and maintenance of routine and complex in-house software applications; supervises and participates in the implementation and development of complex externally developed applications.
- Participates in work groups to determine software development needs; sets programming project priorities.
- Assists in developing of short and mid range plans for information technology; assists in developing annual goals and objectives; assists in identifying and evaluating new technology and recommending implementation of new or enhanced technology; projects staff, equipment, software and repair and maintenance costs for development of department budget; assists in determining allocation of staff and resources; recommends policies, procedures and protocols.
- Represents the department at campus and community events and programs; serves on or chairs campus committees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Principles and techniques of applications programming, database analysis and /or systems analysis
- Applications programs currently in use including speciﬁc programming languages as determined by assignment
- Principles and practices of supervision and training
- Principles and techniques of web-based systems and programs
- Computer software applications that support management systems and administrative functions
- Analyze user requirements and coordinate the development and implementation of computer and network applications
- Design, develop and implement computer systems and applications
- Rapidly learn new programming languages, applications programs and/or database structures
- Analyze and solve technical production problems
- Assign, train, supervise, evaluate and motivate professional, technical, clerical and student staff
- Serve as technical resource on state of the art technology
- Analyze and evaluate technology and apply to college business or academic use as appropriate
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socio-economic, cultural, gender, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with computer science, mathematics, business administration, public administration or a closely related ﬁeld; and
- Three years of progressively responsible related experience and at least two (2) years of leadership or supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Scrum master certification (CSM) or PMI-ACP (or industry-recognized equivalent)
- 5+ years of information technology and/or business experience
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with large, complex projects that cross business units
- Strong facilitation and leadership skills
- A self-starter, problem solver, communicative, facilitative, assertive, situationally aware, enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently
- Strong orientation to execution, customer satisfaction, and delivering outcomes
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
Why should you choose Experis?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Consultant Care support
- Free Training to upgrade your skills
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.