Agile Delivery Manager - Milton Keynes / Remote - 75,000
My client is a well known software house based just outside of Milton Keynes. They have disrupted a multi-billion pound industry and are looking to build on that success.
Due to continued demand for their services they are looking for an exceptional agile delivery manager to lead, develop and grow their talented team of software developers. Your role would be to work with their software and product development team and get the very best out of the team. You will be extremely well versed in agile and be a true servant leader.
What's in it for you?
As well as a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a truely innovative software house and market disruptor.
You will be have the opportunity to grow into more of a leadership position as my client wants to hire someone that can be groomed into a development manager role over time. My client really does take work life balance seriously and gives you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
What we need:
You will be confident working in an agile delivery capacity. You will:
* Have proven line management and leadership experience
* Excellent experience of agile delivery
* Be a true servant leader and proponent of management 3.0
* Live the values and principles of agile delivery (not just processes)
* Strong knowledge of agile, scrum or lean
* Experience of dealing with enterprise level software
* Strong team player and work ethic - your focus should be on developing a motivated team
* European language experience is a nice to have but not mandatory
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat.