The Rubix Affiliate and Partnerships Coordinator will be responsible for the success of key client accounts led by the Performance PR / Affiliate Marketing team. You will be a subject matter expert for Performance PR, oversee media partnerships for media buying (sponsored content, affiliate marketing, newsletters, podcasts) as well as supporting Performance PR / Affiliate Managers and Directors. You will efficiently analyze and strategize for new partnerships and concepts to scale traffic and revenue for our clients.
The Affiliate and Partnerships Coordinator is someone who is focused, energetic, efficient, and agile. They are highly organized with excellent communication skills, able to build relationships, and draw on both existing affiliate experience as well as the expertise of Rubix Agency's resources. This position is crucial to the success of the agency - we're eager for this next team member to help us deliver industry-leading results. About You
- 1+ years of affiliate and digital marketing experience. Experience in managing "the making" or delivery of great work in the affiliate space. Experience with e-commerce, retail and D2C accounts a bonus.
- Highly motivated, incredibly resourceful, and confident in a fast-paced and remote environment.
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams and projects at the same time; meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in managing affiliate programs in key platforms and/or purchasing sponsored content on behalf of D2C clients.
- An ability to get things done efficiently and effectively.
- An understanding of the dynamics and workings of the agency's process as it relates to the client's business and a business growth mindset.
- Leadership mentality, owning and encouraging strong internal relationships.
- Accountability and calm, confident presence. Must be able to listen, learn, and add value
- Applies the company's ideals to all decision-making business approaches. You must be positive, a proactive team-player, and have a go get 'em attitude.
- Agency experience beneficial.
This role requires the ideal applicant to:
- Directly contribute to strategy, forecasting, and execution of our affiliate marketing channel to meet/exceed aggressive growth targets (ROI, GMV, EPC, scaling customers) to include:
- Media negotiation and buying
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Coordination and pitching for specific promotions
- Oversee tracking and reporting
- Comfort level presenting all of the above internally and client-facing
- Establish, and scale affiliate strategies for our core clients while delivering on acquisition KPIs.
- Maintain strong publisher relationships and own media negotiations and buying across multiple vendors while sourcing and vetting new opportunities for our clients.
- Develop strategic, large-scale partnerships with key publishers.
- Own and report on all channel specific metrics and proactively address metric shifts with strategy recommendations.
- Set a high-standard for constant iteration + improvement through testing and innovation.
- Optimize customer flows between publisher and client products to improve CVR.
- Collaborate with internal performance managers, clients, and external PR teams to scale strategic affiliate partnerships in key segments.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for continued growth across the affiliate and sponsored content channels.
- Be an instrumental part of Rubix creating a best-in-class affiliate marketing program at scale.
- Join a World Class Team Of growth marketers, entrepreneurs, and operators - if you can dream it we can build it.
- Fully Remote
- Professional Development
- Long term, stable role for the right person