Blue Acorn iCi, an Infosys company, is a digital consultancy focused on delivering innovative solutions across customer experience, commerce, and data. Our team of over 400 experts enable clients to navigate large-scale, digital transformation programs.
Whether it’s a digitally savvy consumer brand or a legacy manufacturer, Blue Acorn iCi empowers businesses with digital scalability to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer experience. With services that include strategy, analytics, design, and engineering, we elevate global brands across industries such as media, consumer goods & retail, financial services, manufacturing, technology and more.
Join our innovative and collaborative team as we deliver extraordinary digital experiences for some of the world’s largest brands!
Blue Acorn iCi is seeking a Senior AEM Full Stack Engineer who is available to work a hybrid (in-office and remote) schedule in Newark, NJ. This engineer will have experience with AEM Cloud as a Service, and they will display the right mix of technical skills with a passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be responsible to work with Business, DevOps, Backend and Architecture teams to successfully deliver complex cross-functional projects.
- Available to work in-office 2-3 days per week in Newark, NJ and 2-3 days remotely
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, and fellow technologists to design, develop and deliver frictionless multi-channel experiences
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to SCRUM team. Lead the pre-sprint technical design and grooming activities
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Thrives to ensure code quality is high with supporting unit test and automation.
- Contributes to high-level architecture and drives low-level design. Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable Prudential standards
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation and ensure customer delight
- Drive software development activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems
- Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met
- Experience in end-to-end implementations of AEM 6.5 or later, AEM as a cloud service experience preferred
- Experience developing mission critical web and server applications in agile environment
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years’ experience with creating new components, templates, dialogs, widgets and bundles, creating and managing site, DAM within their AEM
- Experience with backend technologies including Java, J2EE, Tomcat, REST, OSGI (Apache Felix) is a plus
- Experience with Spring Framework and Hibernate is a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience with Java Content Repository (API) and Sling web framework.
- Extremely proficient in using one of the IDEs like Eclipse, Webstorm, IntelliJ, Microsoft Visual Studio or Netbeans
- Knowledge of Responsive and Material design
- Experience with agile development methodologies and TDD
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins is highly desirable
- Experience with monitoring and logging techniques and tools such as CloudWatch, Nagios, Splunk and Dynatrace etc
- AEM Developer Certification preferred
Full Time, Non-Temporary Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Blue Acorn iCi is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Please click to read EEO Law and Pay Transparency Act and IER Right to Work Document and Privacy Notice.
Blue Acorn iCi will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
California applicants: Please click here for CCPA disclosures.