The Corporate Advertising Support Operations Hub has a great opportunity for you! We have an opening for an Assistant Advertising Support Operations Hub Manager. The Assistant Advertising Support Operations Hub Manager is responsible for managing advertising sales inventory through daily monitoring of workflow, commercial log editing, and working closely with Sales Managers to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
- Work with the Regional Advertising Support Operations Manager to manage assigned stations and teams.
- Oversee a team of Inventory Specialists who verify daily commercial logs for accurate programming information, place commercial content, check product and advertiser separation, and perform extensive editing for on-air broadcast.
- Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to commercial logs, programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory using station guidelines within established time parameters
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Sales Management at your assigned stations by being an effective partner in managing inventory and maximizing revenue potential.
- Work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
- You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated, and dependable.
- The ability to stay positive and focused while leading a team in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Previous Broadcast TV or Radio experience is required
- Experience with broadcast traffic systems is required, OSI experience is preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent experience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!About Us
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base salary compensation range for this role is $45,000 to $48,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.