The Human Element team, plain and simple, is passionate about eCommerce. With more than a century of combined experience in a variety of technologies, our strategists are versed in solving unique problems large and small. From ERP integration to email marketing, at the end of the day, our goal is to help our clients sell more stuff online utilizing the services that best achieve their goals. This is a remote opportunity. Adobe Commerce experience required.
This position will work on existing client maintenance as well as new eCommerce builds, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed website.
- Install and configure the Adobe Commerce E-commerce platform for new projects
- Work with designers to implement custom skins and templates for the front-end.
- Create custom eCommerce modules using object-oriented PHP and the Adobe Commerce APIs.
- Work with Human Element project and creative team on innovative and unorthodox (and better) approaches to user experience.
- Understand and effectively communicate eCommerce features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects.
- Help manage the design and development process and drive decisions.
- Proficient experience working on the Adobe Commerce platform
- Experience with Symfony, ZEND Framework 2, Composer, Laravel, CakePHP a plus
- Proficient PHP experience
- REACT Experience
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume web services (REST and SOAP).
- Experience with MySQL queries and database design
- Able to use CSS, SCSS, LESS with working knowledge of NPM, Grunt, and compass tasks
- Working knowledge of GIT or other version control software
- Strong people and communication skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor
Human Element is an Adobe Commerce Silver Solution Partner