If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here to log in to Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review this quick reference guide.
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!Summary
The Administrative Associate will handle a variety of tasks to support the sales department with a significant amount of time working on reports within Excel.Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Analyze fuel reports using Excel to discover discrepancies and then problem solve to correct.
- Analyze customer fleet reports.
- Interact with internal and external customers to answer questions regarding various reports.
- Provide other clerical and administrative support as needed.
- Advanced skills using Excel to include v-lookups and pivots tables.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possess excellent communication, customer services, and administrative skills
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- At least 3 years of office administrative experience required
- At least 2 years of experience using Excel v-lookups and pivot tables to analyze data sets.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.